Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Nalesnikowo" again - Cinnamon crepes with apple butter


I know, crepes again... :)) I have to have crepes once in a while or I get anxious :)
I wanted to make something good for breakfast this morning and crepes sounded perfect.
I walked to my kitchen half asleep, brew some coffee and started preparing batter for crepes.
I added 2 tsp of cinnamon to the traditional batter (recipe can be found here) and fried my crepes.
Then I spread some apple butter on each crepe and rolled them.
I remember crepes just like these from my childhood. My grandma or aunt would fill them with jelly and all the kids in our family would compete who could eat more.
Somehow there is always more room in a tummy for rolled, thin crepes :)
Enjoyable Sunday breakfast!
Serve dusted with confectioners sugar/cinnamon (sugar is optional).
Smacznego!

No comments:

Post a Comment