Rice with apples - ryż z jabłkami
*1-2 tbsp sugar
- Cook rice according to the instructions on the box. It doesn't have to be "boil in a bag" rice.
- Wash and peel apples. Grate them and mix with sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Cook apples in a skillet for about 8-10 minutes frequently stirring.
- Spread rice in a baking dish and top it with fried apples.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool for few minutes. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve warm or cold.
TIP: For some extra flavor mix rice with a little bit of milk or coconut milk before baking.